Places of Interest
Ham Hill Country Park
Overlooking the stunning Somerset Levels, Ham Hill Country Park is great for dog walkers and nature lovers and also has a very good pub.
The White Horse in Haselbury Plucknett
Delicious home cooked food with lots of local seafood on the menu.
A 2 minute walk from Glebe House
A very popular place for weddings in beautiful surroundings and delicious inexpensive food from a daily changing menu.
A 5 minute drive (20 minute walk) from Glebe House
- Bridport Historic Market Town and West Bay port
- The Catherdral Cities of Exeter and Wells
- Glastonbury and the Bath & Wells Showground
- Haynes Motor Museum and Yeovilton Air Museum
- Several notable gardens & National Trust properties
- Lyme Regis and port and the Jurassic Coast for good walking and fossil hunting